Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Say What?

I just love it when kids are talking and say things wrong. For example:
Hannah likes lemonade or "lemalade". Awhile ago we went to dinner at the Art City Trolly. Hannah asked for a cheesydia and lemalade. That would mean a quesadilla (sp?) and lemonade. Some of her other funny words are:

"sleeve these up" = roll up my sleeves
"sit by the feater" = sit by the heater
"galastics" = gymnastics
"nesterday" = yesterday

She has a bunch more. And Brooklyn did too. I just can't think of them right now. But it is so cute when they say things. I should really correct them, but it makes me laugh that I don't.

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I love when G makes up words. He says, coup- for cute. It's so cute when they says things like this. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog. I will be keeping track from now on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she says your name "bivian" or at least she did a month or so ago. So cute!

    ReplyDelete