About a week and a half ago, BJ and I went to Las Vegas with Cameron and Brooke. There is a security conference down there every year and we usually go down. No kids! We left the kiddos with Steve and Sydney Savage (Steve works for BJ and his wife Sydney is Cameron’s niece). We stayed at the 'M Resort' which is a super nice 4 star hotel about 10 min south of Vegas. One of the main reasons we booked this resort was for their incredible pools. My plans for the 2 ½ days that we were there included food, sleep, pool, and more sleep. Well, to our disappointment the pool was closed the entire time we were there. I was so bummed. However, to my absolute surprise BJ surprised me with a $300 shopping spree. It was awesome. So that’s pretty much what I did. SHOP! And I spent every last penny.
baby nathan in the bath
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment