So over the summer my sister decided to serve a mission. How she came to this decision is kind of a neat story. But its her's to share, so I will not. She was called to serve in the Buenos Aires Argentina West mission. She reported to the MTC on October 19, 2011 and is doing great!
As I did with my brother, I was the one to drop her off at the MTC. My parents gave her the choice of them driving her up or flying. She chose flying, which meant my parents would not be coming up and I would be the one to drop her off. She came to Utah 2 days before she was to report. That was kind of awesome because she had to stay with me at all times, seeing as she was already set apart. So I got to be her first companion. At least that's what I say anyways. Saying goodbye was so hard. I didn't want to let her go. As I drove away all the other missionaries were waving and saying hello. I just wanted to yell, "stop saying hi to me! I don't like you right now". Of course that's not really how I felt, I just didn't want to let my baby sister go. Oh well, she is gone and is doing great and getting letters from her is the highlight of my week.
baby nathan in the bath
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment