I absolutely love to talk to my little Hannah. There is just something about that little voice and the funny way she says things. She thinks she is so big. This evening we were holding hands while walking outside. (I was holding her right hand.) She says to me, "Mommy, this hand (her left hand) is naughty." "oh, why?" I ask. "Because, it hits people." she says. I told her, "oh, well you should tell you hand to not hit people." "I can't. It just does it by itself. But not our family...it likes our family!" Haha. I wasn't quite sure how to respond to that.
Another favorite of mine is when we are getting fast food and she asks for a "hanguber and lemalade". I say hanguber so much now that sometimes I have to think for a second about what it is really called.
I love you hanners. I hope you never change.
baby nathan in the bath
9 years ago

so stinkin cute. And I'm glad you wrote it down, cause that will be fun for her to read when she's older!
ReplyDelete