As I've mentioned before I love FHE. Tonight, BJ was MIA because he was up at girls camp helping out. So it was just the girls and I. Tonight was fun, but my favorite moments had to be the opening and closing songs. Brooklyn led the opening song ("Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam"). We "tried" to follow along. . . she got a kick out of leading super fast and super slow while Hannah and I tried to keep up and or slow down. Then, Hannah led the closing song. She used her B.O.M. as her hymn book and held it open with one hand, while leading with the other. She did quite well, as far as pace goes. However, it was a little hard to follow along because in the middle of the song she would have us stop while she turned a few hundred pages (keep in mind she is using the B.O.M) and then we would continue. She did that twice. It cracked me up. I love my kids!
So cute! That's so awesome that you are diligent F.H.E. holders. And it's smart to document those fun times because then when your kids are older and complain about it (like I did) you can go back and show them how much fun you have together! I love the memories my family and I made in F.H.E. too.
ReplyDelete