



In March BJ and I were able to go on a cruise. It was our very first one. 7 nights of heaven!! We went with some of our great friends and had a blast. We departed out of Miami and stopped in Samana (Dominican Republic), St. Thomas (B.V.I), Tortola (U.S.V.I), and we were supposed to stop at Great Stirrup Cay (Bahamas) but the weather didn't allow it. Anyhow, it was warm, beautiful, relaxing, and so so so so so much fun!
Aside from all the food, entertainment and relaxation we enjoyed, we purchased a spa pass that allowed us to use all of the spa facilities all week long, as many times as we wanted. Oh how we miss the spa. BJ and I are determined to someday have a "spa" in our home... somehow!

seeing those pictures and reading those words has made me ache with envy. what i want more than anything right now is a vacation with ryan and without children.
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous! How fabulous. I have to convince Jason it's not Hell to go to a warm/tropical climate :)
ReplyDelete